Re: Last time! Stereo stuff & help

From: Scubagatr@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 10:15:51 EDT

This does not answer any of your questions and I am no expert, but as much as
i love the look and function of the stock head unit( especially if you have
the controls on the back of the steering wheel) I would buy an aftermarket
head unit with pre-amp outs. I just had a complete system installed(head
unit, front component speakers, rear speakers and 2 subs in a MTX box, 5
channel amp) the sound is awsome without any kind of electric or motor noise.
  Just my 2 cents worth.

Dave (97 CC 5.2 SLT)