Re: Dml: 31's on a 92 Dak 4x4.

From: roloff (roloff@mail.northlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 10:16:37 EDT

hmmm.... i was told i could only fit 33" tires with a 4" suspension lift
and a 2" body! and all you had to do was lift the torsion bar to fit 31s
, mabye i'll just forget that suspension lift and just get the body for
70.00 and put some 32" super swampers. If anybody on this list know how
ill be able to fit 34" tires without cutting back my fenders let me
know.

93 dak sport cc v6 4x4
adding lift soon (still need to order it)