Re: Bad news about the new Charger

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 15:19:41 EDT

Come on, Mike. Let it out. How do you really feel?

I agree with you, though. If this is true, I really can't understand it.
I had every intention of getting one of these if they stayed true to the
concept or improved, like the Viper. This ain't no damn improvement!

Richard, very disappointed, in San Antonio

P.S. A local jerk, I mean magistrate has passed a TRO on River City
dragway. No racing after midnight and 85db sound limit.

Ok, back to the streets!!!

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:06:01 +0600 "Michael Clark" <magnumv8@wtez.net>
writes:
> >The buzz is reporting this morning that the new Charger has been
> axed!
>

> DAMN PUSSIES! F*&K 'EM THEN.....
>
> I'm not bitter, really. :-(
>
> --Mike www.mikesdakota.com