smacked da dak

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 18:22:05 EDT

Dak-1 Ricer-0 coming home today, making a left turn, dumbass in the civic
decideds to pop my bumper.. no damage thankfully, just a slight
"customization" in the left side of my bumper... he'll be buying a new hood
and bumper :-)

his cocky attitude was quickley squamished when I got out of the truck. His
first comment was "don't you know what turn signals are for!?!?!?!?!" I
replied "yea, I know what brakes are for too... Give me your information
boy my neck may start hurtin tonight"

sure was kinda funny how quickley he straightened out his attitude =)
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net