Re: Tow hook part #'s???

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 12:07:36 EDT

I believe the install should be about the same but I'm not aware of another
kit. I purchased one kit to install on my 98. Dealer wanted $165 american.
I got it from koller dodge for about $125. Of course some of the holes
did'nt line up and it came with a few incorrect bolts, but those are easy to
replace.

Jason