Virginia Motorsports Park

From: EUGENE HARRINGTON (MOPARSLOTCAR@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 12:25:52 EDT

I am greatly anticipating meeting other Dakotas and their owners this
coming up weekend at VMP. I was understanding we were to gather
Saturday the 6th of May, checking the webpage shows a test and tune so
ticket price should not be too bad. I don't know what it takes to
actually run down the track for a time slip but could be interested in
that also. I didn't notice anything listed for during the work week but
I work on Friday and getting down there would be a problem at night.
Saturday would be much more refreshed and relaxed to meet those Dakotas
attending.

Thanks,
 Eugene