What about hotchkis?-gary pinkley/sam parthemer?

From: The Coughlin Family (Coughlin@centuryinter.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 14:39:02 EDT

I have a 2000 reg cab 4.7L/5-spd/3.92sg 2wd dakota and was considering
lowering it.I really only want to lower the back, but might do both.I was
going to get some 2" blocks, but everybody that I have talked to said that I
shouldn't put blocks in if I wanted to tow and that they can throw the
pinion angle off and all kinds of bad stuff.Anyway,I was wondering if
anybody has installed the hotchkis rear springs or whole system on their
regular cab and how it went? Do you think I will be able to pull my trailers
with it after I put the springs on? are the springs rated for the factory
towing capacity(7000lbs)? Should I do the front and the back? Sorry for the
long post, But I've got some money to burn, and I want to burn it wisely, if
possible.Gary pinkley-are you out there