Re: Fog lamps for my lowly '00 SLT+

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 14:06:25 EDT

I did this on my 97, used an Exacto knife with an angled blade & very slowly
cut the holes out. Took 15 minutes for both. Then I trimmed the edges with
black door edge molding. Pilot makes replacement lights for around $100/set,
or for more money, do what I did & put a set of Catz MSC in there. They're
like little SUNS, they're so bright! Set me back about $250, though. Plus I
had to fab brackets, whereas the Pilots bolt right up. Hope this helps.

Kevin/NJ
99 CC V8 2wd auto
always addin' more......
check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE