Re: New exhaust today!...going back to the track May 10th anyone want t...

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 14:48:34 EDT

Hey, Hey I am trying to do HOt Rod stuff to my 318 4x4. I just have trouble
keeping up the money to do it, lol. The speeding ticket on top ot
everything didnt help any. The QUICK-D air intake goes oon next week with
the new exhaust that is going on tomorrow. Give me a few more weeks and I
should come up with some money for something else, lol.

Max Booten
1997 Dakota SPort CC
5.2 litre 4x4

----Original Message Follows----

<< taking our cars to Milan Dragway in MI to do some test and tunes. >>

     Hey Chuck, Thats great and you'll have a hot one...Can't wait till you
can post the results...Have you ran it stock so you can compare ? I wrote a
post about 4X4 318, times and looks like You and I are the only ones doing
Hot rod stuff to our 4X4"s

                     Thanks, Ted O.