Re: Suped 318 or 360

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 14:30:46 EDT

I'll submit to this one. I didn't mean to say that the 351 was a bad motor.
I replied to someone else on this also, I just meant to say that the "small"
302 when built right can make some horses. and yes, the 340 was a bad little
motor. girlfriends dad had one and slightly modded, he couldn't keep motor
mounts on the car. had to practically chain the engine down.