Re: Have you humbled a Ford lately?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 16:22:07 EDT

Hehehe,
    yeah actualyl I have... I lvoed that story. BUT. Some jackass up here
has a crew cab dually ford 460... all and all it's an allright truck but not
fast, he recently got true dual flowmasters and has been revving like a bitch
whenever I am around... WE FINALLY line up, I thought I was in for a bit of
a race (cummon it s a EFI 460!) WRONG. Good god, beating 6 cyc mustangs is
harder! I couldn't belive it, I nit 70 MPH slowed and waited for him to
catch up then I jsut smiled at him, he and his riders flipped me off cut me
off and thought they had gotten the best of me WRONG!
    So I don't take this kindly I floor my dak (snaps instantly to 65 MPH)
adn haul ass pass him again. This goes on for abour 1.5 Mi Great fun...

Greg

PS in the end, well I ahd to turn, but I was ahead when I slowed to turn...