Have you humbled a Ford lately?

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 00:50:41 EDT

 Coming home the other night from a Dunkin's run I was stopped at a traffic
light, and along side of me pulls up a 4duh Exploder v8. BUnch of kids with
a camcorder. The driver stopped a bit behind but as the light changed he
rolled up. So I waited for the light to change to see what the 4duh was
gonna do. Well he started rolling then stomped on the gas. Well I couldn't
let some punks tape me getting spanked by a 4duh. SO I nailed the gas.. Shot
ahead and held him with his front bumper back by the bed. Hit 3rd and just
pulled away. I could hear his buddies screaming that I was pulling away.
Shut it down at 70 and let him pass.. Gave him the beep-beep from the
RoadRunner horn.. The looks on there faces was priceless! BTW I got my
MSD-6A in... WOO HOO!!!

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ