Re: Suped 318 or 360

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 16:30:07 EDT

Well if you get magnums the 318, but old carbed crap (for the 80s 4x4 ram)
you'll want the 360. Personally the 360 doesn't wake up as quick as a 318
(compair a 4x4 ram to my 2wd dak) Just watching the tachs, whe I mash the
throttle in both truck, mine jumps (no shifting just increases in RPM) alot
alot alot alot faster than the ram. 360's are workin engines, there for
towing ect. Ina heave truck (liek Durango R/T) the 360 is ideal beaucse it
needs alot of toque to get that luimbering beat off the line, but ina asmall
little reg cab short bed truck like mine, I'll take a 318 ANYDAY

    Greg