Bedliner & Mopar Bed Cover For SALE

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota57@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 17:38:36 EDT

I have a Mopar Bedliner in good condition for sale. I
also have a Mopar tonneau cover for sale for 97+
Dakotas. Painted Emerald Green. Would prefer to sell
to a Dak in same color. All parts are in Los Angeles
area. Email me if your interested. I will not ship,
due to size. Bedliner I am asking $50 OBO. Tonneau
cover is negotiable depending on the color of your
Dakota. The tonneau cover has one tiny scratch where
it hit the cab in the accident. Hardly noticable. I
can take a picture if interested. Check out
www.smokindakota.com for pics of it installed on
truck. I will make a good deal if purchased together.

Thanks,

=====
Steven
www.smokindakota.com