Re: NEW GUY

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 19:08:47 EDT

I looked at those pics of where you took your truck. And man am i
JEALOUS!!!!!!
I've got nothing even remotely as cool a place to take my truck without
trespassing on some property.
I'm gonna try and get with a 4x4 club this summer though, and maybe i'll
diminish my muddy tendencies. :)
Welcome aboard!

Frank WJ