RE: RE: smiley faces on my pistons ????

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 08:40:54 EDT

The factory baffles can be kept if you "ding" them a little but where the
rockers touch. As for the oil splash in your case Dester, try to spot weld
some baffles back on your valve covers on the places that you're having
problems. You don't want to run with just straight vents...you need the
pressure relief from the PCV at minimum. (PCV = Positive Crankcase
Ventilation).

- Bernd