Re:Pics--Foxwoods DML Meet Pics

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 10:09:32 EDT

WOOHOO!! Karen and I rolled in late last night and this is my first chance to
say what a good time we had! It was really great to see everybody again and
meet some new people. As I recall (still a little foggy at this point) Ingrid
was the big winner of the group as she made a hell of a racket setting off all
the bells and whistles at the slot machines. I came in a distant second, I
think, by raking in a whole $1 at the blackjack table... I dunno, should I put
it in the bank or just go wild and spend it all?! hahaha

The weather cooperated pretty much although it was a bit on the cool side and we
all made it to the correct parking lot which drew some attention from Foxwoods
security which wanted to know if we all had engine trouble as all of our hoods
were up... Not the brightest bulbs on the block fer-sure, but we did find out
later that they tried to pick up or ladies. Hmmmm... I wonder why the ladies
didn't mention that until much later that evening at dinner, hmmmmm. ;-)

As you can see in Josh's pix, we had some entertainment before dinner...
Fortunately, everyone seemed OK but check out the large propane tanks a few feet
away from the Bronco. I leave it to your own imagination if the bronc had
rolled onto those... YEEF! We all agreed that perhaps there is a silver lining
to all of this --Maybe, just maybe, the <you know who> curse has shifted to the
Ferd line of products??? After all it was two Ferd's involved in this malae and
I'm thinking that <he> pickup up a Ferd as a beater and poked a whole in it's
hood? Just coincidence you say? --I think not! :-)

Anyway, I took some pix as well but, yes, I have no website; so if anybody wants
to see 'em and put a couple up just let me know.
Tom