New Dakota Web page for all. Please check it out!

From: Hausheer, Geoffrey (geoffrey.hausheer@intel.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 16:39:44 EDT

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~ghaushe/dakota/index.html

Okay,
        As per Ted O.'s request, I have built a database that can hold all
sorts of data for people. It was specifically built as a way of creating a
table of people's performance data, but it turned into something more.
Anyhow, it can hold a lot of random data, and will generate a detailed page
(sort of like your profile on the DML-home page, but with a nicer format and
a user-specified picture), it can create tables of anything in the database
(fully customizable, and it'll let you add and modify your profile to your
heart's content.

Please check it out, and let me know if anything is broke. Also fill in
your info (just what you want, everything is optional) so I can actually
have some data.

Thanks,
.Geoff

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~ghaushe/dakota/index.html