RE: Throttle Body Mod.

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 19:30:53 EDT

> Looking for some good throttle body feed back. Has any one out there
> installed a modified throttle body and noticed any gains in
> performance and gas mileage? If so which and where did you purchase the
> throttle body?

I did my own. What I did was purchase a TB for $50 from an online
auto-salvage company search engine (http://www.car-parts.com) find. Bought a
Dremel toolkit, and an additional bunch of bits. Then printed out the TB mod
text that can be found at http://www.dakota-truck.net . Studied the text,
planned what I was going to do, and had at it. Came out pretty good. Noticed
a definite improvement. I still gotta post some pics...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886