Re: MPG

From: BadDakcuda@webtv.net
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 19:48:27 EDT

Ed,
Maybe you would have been better off if you had gotten an "exhaust
system" that was specifically designed for your truck such as the
DynoMax UltraFlo system Part # 17359, that I recently bought for my 98
Dak CC.
It is a 3" cat-back single outlet system, Gibson makes a system that has
duals coming from the muffler and exiting from the side or rear but,
it's higher priced than the DynoMax. It's true that a single exhaust
will perform better than duals on some applications and, this may be one
of those applications. I'll let you know for sure once I install and
test mine. Hopefully with in the next month !

Larry