Re: QuickD TB Update/Muffler Update

From: Justin Sanders (colonel_sanders0@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 21:33:08 EDT

>Well I recieved an email from Dan(aka Fastman) who does the actual machine
>work on the QuickD TBs, and the machine work is done on my throttle body
>and
>will be sent out today or tomorrow. I ordered it March 31st, so it did take
>a little bit longer than expected, but will be worth the weigh if/when it
>performs as good as many claim it will. Now, with all the air intake mods I
>have done, my stock 122,000 mile old muffler probably cant flow or keep up
>with the added flow I have created, so a new muffler is the works. I have
>settled on a Flowmaster Delta-Flow 3chamber 50 Series muffler;
>PN#FLO-942552(2.5" Center Inlet/2.5" Offset Outlet), which I ordered today
>from Summit. The muffler will be shipped out tomorrow morning and 'should'
>take 2-4 days the get here. I have had back luck with Summit in the past,
>as
>far as shipping dates are concerned and items being on backorder; but they
>guy said the muffler is in stock, so luck might be changing for them :) My
>first choice was Jeg's, but they told me the muffler would take 7-10 days
>get here, so back the Summit I go. Hopefully it will come by this weekend
>so
>I can test out the TB with the new muffler together. I am hoping to have
>the
>TB installed this week/weekend the latest; whenever it comes really since I
>am sure I wont be able to resist a performance TB just sitting there on my
>workbench. I will let everyone know how things go and what I think of
>everything. I am, for right now atleast, just going to replace the AIS
>sensor/motor on the QuickD TB and possible change the TPS also in the
>future. Thanks so much to everyone who have dealt with me and put up with
>me
>on the muffler choice saga, and everything else I do on here!
>Kyle
>93 Dakota 4x4 V6

Yeah plz tell me when you get that quickD TB, I want to know how it is... oh
and if anyone else who has ordered the quickD TB plz tell me how it is, cuz
i am about to order it and all i read is poeple saying their going to get it
in a couple of weeks but no one actually talking about it on their Dak.
Thank You!

Sanders
95 Dakota 318...