Re: hello

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 16:32:57 EDT

Welcome to the DML Mike.

I've done some extensive mods to my Dakota (V6) and have found that a
Modified Throttle Body, Intake Tube, Headers, and a good "Cat-Back" exhaust
system bring out the performance of the V6 with noticeable results.

Throttle Body:
Magnum Performance: http://www.fastdodge.com or....
QuickD: http://www.quickd.com (Also Intake Tube)

Headers: JBA (Only ones who make them for now)

Cat-Back Exhaust: Flowmaster, Gibson, Borla (Your choice...they all work
excellent.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
http://www.toycrusher.com