Re: SSTDakota318 - 1 97 Firebird WS6 - 0

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 16:37:59 EDT

My bro has a 99 T/A (LS1) ran 13.5@101 stock... last time he ran a 13.3@105
with a Whisper lid, and a self ported MAFS, now with a ram air hood, and
Hypertech, he's prolly gonna hit 12's... The LT1's are a lil slower, but I
doubt you'll catch him... they are much more aerodynamic.... and the stangs
suck, thats why its easy to beat them =-)
The way I see it, you'll need NOS or a Blower to hang with him... is he's a
good driver... or that motor =-)
not many bolt ons are gonna catch ya up to him... (I'm a GM lover too (cars
only)) but hey, you can make him look bad by hangin on his bumper even if ya
dont beat him =-)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ