re:DML;something doesn`t feel right

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 21:53:13 EDT

I have a similar problem with my 99 V6 Dak.Runs great except for low
end,midrange power,and top end.The truck usually runs bad anymore.And
that`s at 5600 miles.I have been too busy with other things recently to
take it to the dealer again (no problem found the last time).I can`t
drive the speed limit on flat ground without downshifting a lot or just
leaving OD off.Strangely enough,my problem seems to be
vibration-sensitive.Seems to clear up sometimes after the truck is
shaken up on rough pavement.If the dealer can`t find anything wrong the
next time I take it in,I`m gonna cram one of them pointy 5 stars up
their a--.Then I guess I`ll pull the PCM out and check it for poor
solder connections.That could possibly be my problem.