Re: re:DML;something doesn`t feel right

From: Jason Myatt (jason.myatt@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 23:54:54 EDT

  Hi again,

     Just took my 00 cc v6 to the dealer for a strange vibration in the
steering wheel
right after braking, or when cornering.
My guess was a bad baal joint or controll arm. NOPE.
it needs a new steering rack, and a few days with a loaner to get the part.

Bye the way if anyone finds there v6 dak underpowered, try a 99 dodge
stratus.,
ive been in canoes that drift faster from a to b .
When I get my truck back it'll feel real fast.......... ya...... like
a..........( im thinking corvette but i wouldnt dare say it.)...........
a.... smoking dakota ya thats it.

One more thing .. with the fact. am/fm cassette .., are the rear speakers
supplied with less
power on purpose or is mine broke?