Re: RE: [dml_Off_Topic] Holy Crap: GPS rocks!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 22:45:56 EDT

 I sent this to the off topic list, but I thought many DMLers would

http://www.zdnet.com/zdtv/zdtvnews/politicsandlaw/story/0,3685,2560169,00.ht
> ml

VERY COOL. Thanks for the info Mike!!
Gotta go try mine now and see. I am still looking for a good way to mount my
Magellan 315 in my Dak and havent found any that I "really" like. I am
thinking about looking at the mounts for cell phones, since they are similar
in size to mine. Thanks again!
Kyle