Re: Re: engine size poll: premags

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 02:42:24 EDT

I don't. In fact mine is a 91 and only has a little over 78, 000 miles on
it. I know of newer trucks with more than mine.
I know I think there is likw 5 or 6 premags on the list I know of ,but most
are jumping ship and heading towards the magnum engines. Me included
sometime in the future.
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil