RE: RE: RE: overhead console computer install

From: Kenneth Eng (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 12:07:49 EDT

The overhead console that I installed is exactly like the ones you will find
in the 2000 Daks. It is the OEM unit minus the computer. I have seen the
item you are refering to. I think it is called the Vent Visor that attaches
to the sunvisor mounts. JCWhitney sells them for about $50. They do make
one for the Dakotas. I looked into them but didn't buy it because it drops
down below the top edge of the windshield. If you are a tall driver this
may be a problem.

Ken