RE: Re: WS6/SS vs DakotaSST

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 12:41:53 EDT

Greg, no one is disrespecting you and the race. I have beaten up on some
cars faster than the Dakota in the 1/8 mile and longer but that is the
nature of this DML club. It is good to know the facts before leaping into a
race knowing that you will be slaughtered-like the Rice cookers. It is good
information that the folks here provide to each other beside the
modification aspect, pricing, and some off the wall articles. Thanks for
the spanking story. It is a motivation to see that Dodge can take on anyone
and not easily being beaten by anyone.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA