QuickD TB Update

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 14:48:56 EDT

Well I received my QuickD TB from Dan today, aka Fastman. It is really
sweet, and I cant wait to get it put on. The throttle blades or thin and the
throttle shaft is really tricked out, both being alot thinner and appearing
to flow alot more air compared to the stock TB. I am studying for finals
today, so wont be able to put it on. Tomorrow I have a to go shopping for
some dress clothes for a police department interview, so the installation
will have to wait. Anyways, Tony still have to ship me out the 4 TB bolts,
the air filter bolt, and the TB gasket. Hopefully these parts will get here
by Friday. I will let everyone know how things go. Also, as a side note to
the TB/TB sensor compatibility issue I was wondering about, this 1994 TB has
the SAME Holley part numbers on it as my 1993 Holley TB does, so they must
be the same and must use the same sensors; just as the dealer told me. So it
looks like I will buy the AIS sensor from the dealer for $50(since they are
the only place I can buy it at around here) and pickup the TPS sensor for
$30(from a local part store), compared to the dealer $60.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6.....soon the be TBed..........