re:DML:How can I put an ignition kill switch in my truck?

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 22:08:58 EDT

Actually,I`ve tossed this idea around myself.The 12 volts going to the
ignition coil should be low current (should be able to use a small
switch to break that),and mount it in the glovebox.Use a push-on
push-off switch,mount it like a trunk open switch in a car.Who would
check the glovebox if they can`t get the truck started? Also,it wouldn`t
take a lot of wire because the glovebox is pretty close to the ignition
coil.My preference would be a black switch for camouflage.(camoflage?)SO
YOU CAN`T SEE IT.That I can spell.