RE: Bed liners and bras

From: William K. Marshall (chip2@home.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 00:18:41 EDT

I got the Herculiner kit from Searz and did it myself. Took about
8 hours of cleaning, taping, scuffing, acetoneing, rolling and
drying. The Herculiner comes pre-mixed and ready to spread. The
kit contains two rollers. The only things I had to buy were a
plastic roller pan insert and one of those drill powered paint
mixers. (You can use a stick if you want) I really like the
stuff. Nothing slides around back there anymore. I had a buddy
that covered his '73 Blazer, inside and out, with Rhinoliner.
Yeah, the truck was indestructible and he could just hose it out
now and then, but it looked like crap. The stuff faded in spots
and was not real even. I must admit that the bottle of Makers
Mark we drank had something to do with this, but even in the spots
we did first (when we were sober) faded and spotted.

Food for thought.

Chip Marshall
chip2@home.com
marshwk@benfold.navy.mil