pissed again!!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 00:12:23 EDT

Well.... here I am... I'm all pissed off!
So, this morning I get up and take my truck to the dealer to have a brake
light and turn signal that refuses to work repaired. Well, 5 hours and
$75 later I get my truck back. I'm all ready to get it inspected!! So, I
go to the place I always take it to. "I won't inspect it" he says. Why
not? "The license plate can't be in the back window"
"it's legal"
"no it's not"
"the law doesn't say it can't be in the back window"
"I don't care what the law says, I won't inspect it"
"what the f*ck?! The law says that it has to be lighted, permanently
affixed so it doesn't move, and visible. What's the problem"
"I don't care, I'm not inspecting it! Take it to Western Auto"

o I leave and take it to the other place (after layin about 15' of
rubber)
"I don't think it'll pass"
"why not?!"
"the license plate isn't lighted"
"yes it is"
"well, let me call the state police and see if I can pass it"
"aiight"

15 minutes later, I pull it in to the bay and he gets to inspecting it...
it fails.... why?
reason #1- one of the lug nuts was cross threaded and wouldn't come off
(thanks a f*ckin' lot Midas!!!)...
reason #2- one of my $100 European-spec H4 headlight lenses was
cracked...
reason #3- Lexan window is NOT DOT approved, so I have to take it out and
somehow get my license plate back on the rear of the truck and lighted...
GOD DAMMIT!!!! $300 out the fuckin' window!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!

always something...

oh well... it's parked. I say fuck it... I don't drive it much anyway.
It's not worth the $$ to get it fixed right now when I almost never drive
it.

I'm so pissed right now!!!

-mike d.

----->Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! ... dumped 88 Dakota w/MAGNUM 360 swap in progress!

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html
miggitymike@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.