Re: Re: WOT Shift problems with Transgo kit ATTN: Kuk

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 01:06:42 EDT

>BTW, I came across this from Ron Merx in the archives:
> " ... What I do for the strip is disconnect the TV cable from the TBI and
>clamp it
> (gator clip) out about a 1/2" and shift with the B/M floor shift. This
lets
> the tranny think your foot isn't to the floor and shifts when you do it
>manually.

I believe once the TV is setup, it will do fine without manually shifting,
plus the computer always posted a faster mph than with me shifting manually,
although my ET's would be lower when shifting manually.

>BTW, when you used the 24# on the R/T, was this with the stock computer.
>If so, did you notice anything that might have led you to believe that
>there would be some 'adverse' effects?

Yes, it was a bone stock, no flash's from mopar, pcm and I ran a lopey cam,
so I did not see any adverse idle type effects.
Kuk

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World