Re: Information concerning 1994 Dakota...

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 10:38:31 EDT

Hi David,

    I didn't think I was ever going to repay you for your help, but here
goes.
    According to www.duplicolor.com the following colors were
available for a 1994 Dakota:
Bright White (PW6)
Bright White (PW7)
Brilliant Blue (PCH)
Claret Red (PM4)
 Driftwood Satin (PFA)
Emerald Green Pearl
Navy Blue (PC8)
Poppy Seed (PR4)

    According to www.edmund.com, the following options were available
6 cyl 3.9 L Engine
Auto 4-Speed Transmission
AM/FM Stereo Tape
Air Conditioning
Anti-Lock Brakes
Camper/Towing Package
Limited Slip Diff
Overhead Console
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Steering
Power Windows
Premium Sound System
Rear Step Bumper
Sliding Rear Window
Tilt Steering Wheel
Velour/Cloth Seats

There was also mention of an available v8, but I couldn't find it on the
options listing. The base engine was a 4cylinder. Hope this helps.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm