Spank stories

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 10:36:27 EDT

Well yesterday I had the enjoyment of beating two different vehicles. The first victim was a late 90's Grand Prix. We were sitting at the light and he took off pretty quickly, but the next light was only about a 1/8th mile away. We got lined up and the light goes green. BAM!, My tires chirp and I jump out in front of him, after about an 1/8th mile I'm about 2-3 car lengths ahead, he did start pulling a little closer at around 80-85 mph, but we then had to slow down for the next light. I'm sure he had the aerodynamic advantage over me, and that was the only reason he was pulling a little closer at the higher speeds...damn Grand Prick.

The next victim was my friend in his '00 ranger V6. He was ranting and raving about how fast his truck was. So, I told him that my D could take him. He said, "lets go, there is no way that big ass truck can take my ranger, it must weight 2000 lbs more!" We pull up to a light and I give him a little show and burn up the tires while we wait for the light to change. Man that ranger was an easy victim, not much of a challenge at all. After I knock him off of his high hat he really didn't have much to say about how fast his ranger was...should of bought a Dodge...LOL!

Other victims so far:
older Lightning
V6 Firebird
F-150
Grand Prix
Ranger

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust
Quick-D T-body & intake (coming w/o 5/1/00, on back order)
Mopar Performance PCM (coming w/o 5/8/00, on back order)
JBA shorty headers (ordering soon, maybe this month)
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/