Re: pissed again!!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 14:33:21 EDT

15 minutes later, I pull it in to the bay and he gets to inspecting it...
it fails.... why?
reason #1- one of the lug nuts was cross threaded and wouldn't come off
(thanks a f*ckin' lot Midas!!!)...
reason #2- one of my $100 European-spec H4 headlight lenses was
cracked...
reason #3- Lexan window is NOT DOT approved, so I have to take it out and
somehow get my license plate back on the rear of the truck and lighted...
GOD DAMMIT!!!! $300 out the fuckin' window!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!

always something...

oh well... it's parked. I say fuck it... I don't drive it much anyway.
It's not worth the $$ to get it fixed right now when I almost never drive
it.

I'm so pissed right now!!!

-mike d.

Damn DUde, taht sucks ass, I have my plate in my roll pan, it's comepletely not lit, nothin, I was thinkin of gettin one of those rear windows, but decided it cost too much. As for then tellin you it has to be on the back, duct tape it on teh f*ckin tailgate, the lenses well I can't help ya there, but seriously, when you buy a new car, they but that damned temporary tag in teh GOD DAMN REAR WINDOW! I personally think there just chock full o sh*t, then again, that state seemed realyl picky.

Greg

PS why the F*CK DO THEY CARE IF YOU LUG NUT IS CROSS THREADED! HELL I AM MISSING A LUG NUT!