Re: (was:Dakota318 - 1 Firebird - 0:) Now: Rebuild help.

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 14:28:12 EDT

I live in Va... here is all I'm having done:
-rebuild (new gaskets and seals, typical machining, block hot-tanked,
crank polished, etc...)
-heads ported
-10:1 hypereutectic pistons
-Cam (was a Crane 2030, but going with something hotter now..
muaahahahaahahaaa)
-bored .025 over
-painted
-3 angle valve job
-long block reassembly

total cost: $1850
this is a Magnum 360.

Damn Dude, I shoudl jsut save for a couple of months and get me a nice new engine, hell for what you are getting done, adn for that price, SH*T why not?
Is all this work being done in one place?

Greg