RE: SSTDakota318 - 1 97 Firebird WS6 - 0

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 14:45:27 EDT

Yeah that's what I am thinkin

Something that'll get me trough the 1/4 in about mid 13 (SHUT UP LIGHTNINGS!!!!) adn still do somwhat edecent fuel milage (not really an issue, I don't think it'd go below 12 MPG, if it did, well then we'd ahve to reconcider.

Just wondering how much of this could I do myself? I might take the Engine Rebuildin class enxt year (colledge level, not HS, but it's at the HS) adn ge tit done...

Also what all do I need, I am thinkin of preping it for N20 or Blower, so forged pistons ect...

Please
HELP

Greg