Re: pissed again!!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 17:56:36 EDT

>>Seriously though, if you've put the time and money into it, some
research may be worthwhile<<

One step ahead of ya' Andy =)
I called the company that makes the windows and they said that the
windows are not DOT approved, and therefor not legal for street vehicles
in any state... (even though MotorCycles have Lexan windsheilds!). I did
some digging and found out that the license plate bolted to the window in
the plate box IS legal as long as it's lighted and permanently affixed so
as not to swing. The only thing is, the DOT thing... damn.. That window
REALLY turns heads, it's a shame I have to sell it. $150 if anyone wants
it...
Thanks for the vote of confidence man!! =)

-mike d.
btw- Midas DID get a nasty phonecall =)

----->Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! ... dumped 88 Dakota w/MAGNUM 360 swap in progress!

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html
miggitymike@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.