Re: Mass State Inspection - $29

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 18:40:23 EDT

Yep, pull up a chair and sit on the floor, price is the same whatever the
score!

I'm told it's odd or even years (depending on your year of manufacture) for the
full-bore emissions test (hooked up to a dino kind of gizmo) so every other
year you get the full test. The really nice thing is you get to pay full price
every damn year for even the basic safety inspection. Gotta' love the peoples
republic of massachusetts! zieg heil Ted... I mean, all Hail Ted.......
Tom