Re: Mass State Inspection - $29

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 07:03:01 EDT

Not only that, but the inspection sticker is even larger and has the Day of
the month.....I suppose this gives smokey more opportunity to get up close
looks at our Daks when they pull us over.

Regarding Dak emissions...anyone had a hard time passing with the Quick-D
style set-up. I hear "trucks" are havin a hard time meeting the new
standards.

end of thread