Re: Re: YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 19:08:47 EDT

A Dakota could quite easily compete in the 95 mph class, with very
few modifications (R/T could do it stock). With more modification, a
Dakota could compete in the 110 mph class. Higher than that,
probably not, but I wouldn't rule it out completely.
Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

BUH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH Lieka  DOdge Dakota coudl even think of
competing there! HOly crap it'd get it's ass kciked so HARD!  BUT if
you do ever go there, lemem know I'll come race ya (New Truck Class?)
I might even buy one of those stupid spoilers (sounds liek you'd need
it) HAHAHA

Greg (the only REAL way to spell greg)

---- End Original Message ----

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!