Re: Mass State Inspection - $29

From: Robert C Pruyne Jr. (rpruyne@rnetworx.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 19:53:27 EDT

Hey, I will tell you what, the inpection sticker being large also has
perforations (hope I spelled that right) so after ebing in the sun day after
day it starts to peel off. As for the date, originally your inspection was
good for exactly one year to the day of your last inspection, but they
changed that rule back to the old monthly system. (I planned on getting mine
inspected on Feb 29 haha). Anywho, When I tried to get my '90 Dak insepcted
in January I thought it was weird every inspection station was asking me
what year my pickup was, then when they found out it was an even year make,
they would say they were too busy, they were only inspecting the trucks that
didn't have to go on the Dyno. Finally after going to 12 different stations
in the area (including the dodge dealership) I found a guy who would inspect
my truck for me. The ol' premagger 90 passed the dyno run and emissions
without any troubles at all. So don't worry about the emissions being too
hard, you only have to have your emissions up to the standards of the year
your truck was made. I hope this helps to shed some light. sorry about the
length.
                                                -Bubba