RE: YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 20:40:25 EDT

> << http://www.ws6.com/povmag3.htm >>
> I have been wanting to go to this for years!!!!!! I want to
> take the dak there if I ever get it to a competitive level!!!
> gregg
> >>

> BUH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH Lieka DOdge Dakota coudl even
> think of competing there! HOly crap it'd get it's ass kciked
> so HARD! BUT if you do ever go there, lemem know I'll come
> race ya (New Truck Class?) I might even buy one of those
> stupid spoilers (sounds liek you'd need it) HAHAHA
>
> Greg (the only REAL way to spell greg)

Don't laugh too hard.. The race is not for who is the fastest, but who can
get close enough to there target time. The Dak could handle the 95-110mph
class. Word from the wise, your truck better be in tip-top condition, and
your driving experience the same. Otherwise if you make a mistake or
something goes wrong you're in some very serious trouble.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886