Chevy messing with their customers again!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 00:23:09 EDT

haha, this will be worth a good laugh. With all the guys who drive chevies
to my automotive technology class, this particular fella bought a 98 chevy
S-10 short bed.

anyways, he knows that I modify my dakota, so I am basically always asked to
install exhaust systems for the guys in shop..

o, he calls up Chevy and ask if he can put an exhaust on and here's their
reply
"oh... that'd change your backpressure and it'd void your warranty"

anyways, I tell him that that's BS, but he doesn't listen. Another guy
screwed over by chevy. He was so scared, he took off his K&N cone filter and
sold it to me. hehe
-Dester