Re: Upgrade questions

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 00:25:55 EDT

Jeff,
Welcome aboard! You're on the right track with the t/b & intake. Most of us
have taken the 10" can off our V8s, as it bogs down in summer heat. You can
do a Po'Boy version of a FIPK with your OE airhat & some tubing ( PVC or
steel/aluminum) & a K&N cone. Personally, I'd recommend an F & B t/b, I have
theirs and think it's been the best bang-for-the-buck mod yet. I have the
RollTop & love it. Most versatile cover out there, I paid $549 shipped. More
info & pics of the Rolltop & intakes are on my page. Hope this helps.

Kevin/NJ
99 CC V8 2wd auto
always addin' more......
check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE