Re: Re: RE:Mopars in Seattle Weekend

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 01:08:00 EDT

Well, I don't have to do it TOO often. I couldn't do it every day,
but I work rotating 12 hr shifts, so I only work 14 out of 28 days (4
wk rotation), and only half of those are day shift. You're lucky to
live only a few minutes from work; it takes me a minimum of 30
minutes to drive to work- that's with no traffic.
I'll probably stay at the show for several hours, having driven 3 hrs
to get there. Since its a Mopar thing, I'll probably want to drool
on every vehicle there, so it'll be no hardship to stick around.
Flip