Re: Fwd:Love Bug Virus

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 01:15:24 EDT

Yup, it's true. I hit our network here at work hard. I
have 3 copies of the attachment send to me by 45
different people here at work. Fortunately, I thought
something was wrong since so many people were
professing their love for m. I searched down from an
email from Human Resources with my termination notice.
What I found is a email from our system administrator
saying don't open the file. Guess the network was down
for 5 hours today.