Re: RE:Mopars in Seattle Weekend

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 01:23:40 EDT

In a message dated 05/04/2000 10:05:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fdedip@whale-mail.com writes:

<< Well, I don't have to do it TOO often. I couldn't do it every day,
 but I work rotating 12 hr shifts, so I only work 14 out of 28 days (4
 wk rotation), and only half of those are day shift. You're lucky to
 live only a few minutes from work; it takes me a minimum of 30
 minutes to drive to work- that's with no traffic.
 I'll probably stay at the show for several hours, having driven 3 hrs
 to get there. Since its a Mopar thing, I'll probably want to drool
 on every vehicle there, so it'll be no hardship to stick around.
 Flip

2 days 24 hours off 2 graves 96 hours off. i've seen that schedule in action
before. don't know if i could do it though.
as for the mopar show i'll be the six foot guy with the goatee and shaved
head staring at either a late sixties or early seventies musclecar with drool
running down his chin. i blame my father for my fascination with vulgar
displays of horsepower. i almost missed my exit the other day falling this
beautiful 70 charger.
hope to see you there
derek